Bible Reading Class Questions
Chapters 17 – 22
1. Fill in the blanks: “Praise ____________! Salvation and glory _____________________ belong to ______. His judgments are _______________.
2. What does the double penalty look like?
3. How critical is it that a person’s name is recorded in the Book of Life?
4. Who had written on their forehead: “Babylon the Great, Mother of All Prostitutes and Obscenities in the World.”
5. True or False: Satan is seized, bound in chains, and locked in the bottomless pit forever.
6. Why was John amazed and what did the angel say to him in response to John’s reaction?
7. What is a hideout for every foul spirit, vulture and dreadful animal?
8. Why wasn’t there a temple in the New Jerusalem?
9. True or False: Some people became commodities, being sold as slaves in Babylon.
10. Whose murder did God avenge?
11. What group of people come back to life again?
12. What calls for a mind with understanding?
13. Regarding the wedding feast of the Lamb, who is the bride and what does the pure white linen she has been given supposed to represent?
14. If someone adds to or removes from prophecies in Revelation, what is at risk?
15. Who is the rider of the white horse, whose eyes were like flames of fire and who bears many crowns?
16. What flows down from the throne of God and of the Lamb?
17. Why will people agree to give their authority to the scarlet beast?
18. When the voice from called from heaven about not taking part in the sins of Babylon, what was the warning?
19. What evidence is in the Book of Revelation that servants of God are not to be worshiped like God is?
20. True or False: Since no one can see the face of God and live, the souls in the New Jerusalem will not be able to either?
21. When the angel took John to a great high mountain, what did he show him?
22. Who did Jesus call blessed?
23. What standard is Jesus planning to use to reward and repay?
24. True or False: God will forgive the evil and permit them to enter the pearly gates?
25. What are the people of God, apostles, and prophets to rejoice over?
26. Who was thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur?
27. Why is the Lamb able to defeat the kings and the beast?
28. What becomes of the wealthy merchants?
29. Fill in the Blanks: And he also said, “It is ______! I am the ___________________—the ____________ and the _____. To all who are _______ I will give freely from the ________________ of life.
30. Who is the bright morning star?