Bible Reading Class Questions
1. what do the Psalms say about protection, persecution, injustice, and justice?
2. What do the Psalms say about ending the evil and looking deep within?
3. What does the Psalm say about the wicked and the trouble they make for others?
4. What does the Psalm say about God’s glory, children, infants, and opposition?
5. What does the Psalm say about caring for humans’ beings and putting all things under their authority
6. What happens to the enemies when you give the Lord praise and sing praises to his name on high?
7. What do Psalms 9 say about the Lord and the oppressed? those that know his name? his deeds and those that suffer?
8. What does David ask the Lord and how do we know David has faith that God will come through? What happens to the pit, the wicked, the needy, the poor and the judgment?
9. Who is the Psalm concerned about when asked about standing so far away and hiding yourself?
10. What are all the deeds the Psalmist complains about the wicked?
11. What does the Psalmist want the Lord to do about the wicked and the helpless?
12. What does the Psalmist say about the arm of the wicked and what does it say about justice?
13. David or the Psalmist trusted in the Lord for what? and what did they tell him to do about his safety?
14. what did they say to David about the wicked and the righteous?
15. What did David say about the Lord and Justice? And how do we know he trusted God?
16. What help is David asking the Lord about? Does it sound familiar?
17. What was the Lord’s reply and his promises?
18. Are we seeing the same evil? Vs.8 Chap.12