Bible Reading Class Questions
May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance.
2nd Thessalonians 3:5
1. Who is the “we” that Paul is referring to in Verse 3?
2. Why did “they” feel they should thank God for those of the Church at Thessalonica?
3. What did Paul and his companions brag about and why?
4. What will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven?
5. What does being counted “worthy of His calling mean?
6. Who did they want to see glorified as a result of their prayers?
1. Why should we not be alarmed by any report that Jesus has already come again?
2. Is it a good idea to label someone as the anti-christ to help predict Christ’s second coming?
3. Why is it so dangerous to refuse to love the truth?
4. When did God choose us and what is the significance of this?
5. Why should we stand firm?
1. Does everyone have faith in God?
2. Verse 3 says that the Lord will strengthen and protect us from the evil one. What weapons has the Lord given us?
3. What behavior did Paul say he and his companions modeled?
4. How were they told to react to those who did not follow instructions in the letter?
5. What is the one word that goes in both blanks? “Now may the Lord of __________ Himself give you _______ at all times and in every way.”