Saturday’s at 9:00 a.m.
(Not Just Knowing What, But Why)
“The entire law is summed up in a single command: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” Galatians 5:14 NIV
Authentic Christians: Love their neighbors!
1. What does it mean to love your neighbor?
2. According to the law, what does loving your neighbor look like?
3. What did Jesus say is the greatest command?
4. How did Jesus respond to the teacher’s understanding of the law?
The Acts of the Early Church (How did they love their neighbor?)
a) 2:42-47 –
b) 3:1-10 –
c) 4:32-37 –
d) 5:12-16 –
e) 6:1-7 –
f) 9:10-19 –
g) 9:32-42 –
h) 10:23-35 –
5. What should Authentic Christians be known for?
Saturday Worship Service at 10:00 a.m.
Listen live over your phone; dial (646) 915-8148. Or Use the link below to listen to a live Worship Service Bible Class or one of our archived shows.
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching (Hebrews 10:25 NIV).