Are you ready to give your life to Jesus Christ?
Just pray this simple salvation prayer;
Welcome to the family, my sister, my brother in Jesus Christ. You are now a Christian, a child of God the Father through your faith in Jesus Christ and what he has done for us. Now all you need to do is find and join a Bible-based church in your area. If you live in our area, we would love to have you at RFCM. We are an unashamed Bible Based Church. However, If you do not live in this area, Jesus has a Bible-based church right where you live. Here’s some info that will help you recognize a Bible-based church in your area.
1. A Bible-based church proclaims the whole counsel of God as revealed in the Old and New Testaments of the Bible.
2. A Bible-based church has a system to lovingly help members to live a lifestyle that reflects the teachings and values of Jesus Christ.
3. A Bible-based church applies scripture to every area of life. It looks to provide for all the members of the family.
4. A Bible-based church will encourage the use of and provide opportunities for members to exercise the use of their gift or giftings.
5. A Bible-based church is passionate about reaching the lost and teaching the word of God to the saved.
6. A Bible-based church supports the weak, helps the needy, and encourages the downhearted.
When you find a church with these Bible-based characteristics, join it and become all that Jesus Christ has called you to be.
However, while you are searching for a Bible-based church in your area, you are welcome to listen to our Blog Talk Radio Bible Classes. You can access these classes by merely clicking the Bible Class/Events or BTR Player button in the menu above. They are designed to take you from infancy in Christ to maturity in Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 4:11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
Again Welcome to the family my sister my brother in Jesus Christ.
Pastor & Mrs. O. & The Runner For Christ Ministries Church Family will always have you in our prayers.